Recipe Samples to Support your Body During the Cell Renewal Process for Life Extension
Veggie Curry Burger
This curry burger recipe makes a satisfying vegetarian meal with an exotic flavor. It’s a great way to sneak in millet and extra veggies for kids and grownups. The subtle flavor combinations and convenient burger format of this recipe make it a more exciting way to eat millet and vegetables than a traditional stir-fry.
- (use organic whenever possible)
- 3 cups cooked millet
- 1 small zucchini
- 1-2 medium carrots
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 medium large yam
- 1/3 cup arrowroot powder or tapioca starch
- Cook millet in advance.
- Chop the yam and boil it.
- Grate the zucchini and carrot.
- Chop the onion and garlic.
- SautÃ© carrots and zucchini with the onion, garlic, and curry powder until softened and reduced in bulk.
- Mash the cooked yam.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Form patties and bake or pan fry. Brown both sides until firm