Recipe Samples to Support your Body During the Cell Renewal Process for Life Extension
- (use organic whenever possible)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 stalks celery
- 4 carrots
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1 (14 oz.) can tomatoes (or 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh)
- 2 (15 oz.) cans red kidney beans (or 3 cups cooked beans)
- 2 cups cooked millet
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- water to cover
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Chop onions, garlic, celery, carrots, peppers and mushrooms.
- Sauté vegetables in olive oil with spices.
- Add tomatoes, paste, beans, millet* and corn.
- Add lemon juice and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.