Recipe Samples to Support your Body During the Cell Renewal Process for Life Extension
Pasta Fazole – Italian Pasta and Beans
- (use organic whenever possible)
- olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 can kidney beans (or 1 1/2 cups cooked kidney beans)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (or 1 1/2 cups fresh diced tomatoes)
- fresh or dried basil to taste
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 4 servings of elbow rice pasta (Tinkyada Rice Pasta is a great gluten-free pasta alternative)
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Chop onions, garlic and celery.
- Sauté in olive oil until onions are translucent.
- If using canned, rinse and drain the beans (until bubbles go away).
- Add beans and tomatoes to onions, garlic and celery. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve over pasta.