Recipe Samples to Support your Body During the Cell Renewal Process for Life Extension
- (use organic whenever possible)
- olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 stalks celery (plus inner stalks with leaves)
- 3-4 tablespoons Italian spices (basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, marjoram)
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 15 oz. can diced or crushed tomatoes (or 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes)
- 1 15 oz. can kidney beans (or 1 1/2 cups cooked beans)
- 1 15 oz. can garbanzo beans (or 1 1/2 cups cooked beans)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop onions, garlic, celery and carrots.
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until transparent.
- Then add celery and spices and sautÃ© a few more minutes.
- Add carrots, tomatoes and beans.
- Add enough water to cover what’s in the pot.
- Bring to a boil. Lower and simmer 20 minutes or longer.
- Add salt and pepper to taste before serving.