Recipe Samples to Support your Body During the Cell Renewal Process for Life Extension
Fresh Homemade Salsa
- (use organic whenever possible)
- 4-5 medium tomatoes
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- a red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- ¼ cup lemon or lime juice
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Chop tomatoes into ½ ” cubes. Use a very sharp knife for this to make it easier.
- Finely mince garlic, onions and jalapeno. The more finely minced the easier their flavors will be distributed. Be careful not to touch your eyes or face while handling the jalapeno. Wash your hands well afterward.
- Chop cilantro.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Chill in the refrigerator to allow flavors to set before serving